The number of people taking part in Herndon dance lessons is increasing, with dance allowing people to be more active, socialize within local communities and develop creative skills. The skills developed in dance can also be valuable, transferable skills that can be applied to any career path. The confidence gained through achievements in dance helps to build social skills, increase self-esteem and the ability to communicate well in a group. Once these skills are built up, dance can lead to a variety of careers.
- Dance keeps both the body and brain active which is vital for people of every age
- Dance offers a way to improve strength and flexibility which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy.
- Dance helps you learn about your body, improving your posture and balance
- Taking time out in the day to engage in a hobby reduces stress levels
- Dance can offer insight into other cultures, either through dance itself or meeting new people.
- Dance can lead to new career opportunities, or help build crucial communication skills needed in every profession.
- Participating in dance can help increase your self-esteem and confidence through mastering new skills.
- Dance offers a creative outlet for people to express their personalities in a safe environment.
- Dance is a fun way to open up new possibilities, stay healthy, and enjoy yourself.
Learning to dance can be one of the most rewarding things you do for yourself. Don’t be shy, our instructors are the best around and will make you feel comfortable and welcome. We have private lessons as well, so now is the perfect time to put your dancing shoes on.